Choices
So I'm all alone here for 72 hours
it is the bucks night weekend
tonight is the big night
now if yesterday was supposed to be the small night
they are in BIG trouble today
cant help getting a giggle out of micks little 'incident" last night
the sleepwalking attacks again
well that and the alcohol
he got up to pee- mark asked him what he's doing - he said I'm goin to pee-
then proceeded to do so in the middle of the loungeroom all over the mattress and blankets he was sleeping on
now this is mildly funny
what is extreeeeemly funny is that he told mark
that it was to "stop the people finding him"
mark had to wake him up to move him away from the mattress and upstairs
and so the festivities continue today
they've already played their PitchNPut golf
and as of a minute ago started their bushland shooting experience
and on the the adult entertainment party tonight
*eyeroll*
which leads me to my choice for tonight
Emma rang yesterday cause
"Donna wants to invite me, Brooke and*longpause* whoever
( I swear she almost said Helen) - for a drinksparty and takeout dinner"
now this is BYO drinks and bring 10$ for the take out!
ummm HELLO if your having a party YOU actually HOSt the party
and I think this is only cause she's been told she has to have something that I'm invited to
not that I want to spend the evening with her and her sisters at her parents house eating something I can almost guarantee I wont eat( Thai or Indian)
hmmm choices choices
stayhome creating and fiddling about with all the cool shows on ch23
or go sit in a toxic environment with 5 toxic witches
I may go
and sit silently and only speak to show the pics of the new house hehehe
that should piss her off substantially
hmmm choices
I'll go wash my hair and see how I feel about it all
it is the bucks night weekend
tonight is the big night
now if yesterday was supposed to be the small night
they are in BIG trouble today
cant help getting a giggle out of micks little 'incident" last night
the sleepwalking attacks again
well that and the alcohol
he got up to pee- mark asked him what he's doing - he said I'm goin to pee-
then proceeded to do so in the middle of the loungeroom all over the mattress and blankets he was sleeping on
now this is mildly funny
what is extreeeeemly funny is that he told mark
that it was to "stop the people finding him"
mark had to wake him up to move him away from the mattress and upstairs
and so the festivities continue today
they've already played their PitchNPut golf
and as of a minute ago started their bushland shooting experience
and on the the adult entertainment party tonight
*eyeroll*
which leads me to my choice for tonight
Emma rang yesterday cause
"Donna wants to invite me, Brooke and*longpause* whoever
( I swear she almost said Helen) - for a drinksparty and takeout dinner"
now this is BYO drinks and bring 10$ for the take out!
ummm HELLO if your having a party YOU actually HOSt the party
and I think this is only cause she's been told she has to have something that I'm invited to
not that I want to spend the evening with her and her sisters at her parents house eating something I can almost guarantee I wont eat( Thai or Indian)
hmmm choices choices
stayhome creating and fiddling about with all the cool shows on ch23
or go sit in a toxic environment with 5 toxic witches
I may go
and sit silently and only speak to show the pics of the new house hehehe
that should piss her off substantially
hmmm choices
I'll go wash my hair and see how I feel about it all

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home